Take Me Care is an Affiliate portal where you can purchase unique goods from Merchants around the world. Whether you are looking for handmade or vintage goods or craft supplies, we want you to have a positive experience shopping on Take Me Care. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you, as a buyer.
1. Understanding Take Me Care’s Limitations as a Venue
Take Me Care provides a venue for buyers to discover and purchase from merchants around the world. It is important to note that Take Me Care is not a part of that transaction. By shopping on Take Me Care, you understand that:
1. You are not buying directly from Take Me Care, but from one of the many talented merchants on Take Me Care;
2. Take Me Care does not pre-screen sellers and therefore does not guarantee or endorse any items sold on Take Me Care or any content posted by merchants(such as photographs or language used in listings or shop policies);
3. Each merchant on Take Me Care has their own processing times, shipping methods, and shop policies.
2. Purchasing an Item on Take Me Care
When you buy from a shop on Take Me Care, you’re directly supporting an independent business, each with its unique listings, policies, processing times, and payment systems. By making a purchase from a merchant on Take Me Care, you agree that you have:
1. Read the item description and shop policies before making a purchase;
2. Submitted appropriate payment for item(s) purchased; and
3. Provided accurate shipping information to the seller.